Babies and Sleep – FAQ Presentation
The Baby’s and Sleep presentation is most relevant to parents of babies’ age birth to 1 year who are struggling with their baby’s sleep, or want to learn more about helping their baby develop good sleep habits, now or in the future.
Frequently asked questions or challenges like the following are addressed:
- Why does my baby awaken so often during the night?
- How can I teach my baby to fall asleep without me?
- Why isn’t my baby sleeping as well as she used to?
- My baby will only sleep in my arms. As soon as I put him down, he wakes up.
- I’m not comfortable with the “cry it out” method. What other strategies should I try?